Suburban Hospital is looking for experienced ICU Registered Nurses to join their team today!
The Trauma ICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you as an experienced critical care nurse to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit, Magnet-recognized, community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology. A 2019 AACN Beacon Bronze Award winner, this unit delivers!
Highly Competitive Rates (for 2+ year’s current Trauma ICU experience)
Besides a great compensation package - here are the other benefits of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in our ICU:
- State of the art equipment and a bright, open working environment with Intensivists coverage 24/7
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
We care for you. In addition to Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, here is what we give to you:
- Company-paid pension plan (4%)
- 2% Matching 403(b) tax-deferred retirement plan
- Tuition Reimbursement ($5250/year)
- Scholarship opportunity (up to $10,000/year)
- Free parking on campus
- Like public transportation? Free Metrorail subsidy and shuttle to hospital
- Healthy at Hopkins Wellness program with monetary rewards
- Holidays and Paid Annual Leave
We care for your family.
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Dependent Tuition Assistance – up to $15,000/child for 4 years of undergraduate schooling
- Community Discounts for Child Care and Summer Programs
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland or Compact State Registered Nurse license
- BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association
- Associates' Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years in a Medical, Cardiac, or Trauma ICU
About Suburban Hospital
An affiliate of John Hopkins Medicine, Suburban Hospital is a Magnet Designated, community-based, not-for-profit hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943. As the designated trauma center for Montgomery County, Suburban Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers both complex and routine care for a range of specialities. Our team is focused on providing Purpose, Passion, and Commitment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.