Suburban Hospital is looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Cath Lab to join their team today!
About the Cardiac Catheterization Labs
- Part of a Magnet Designated community hospital affiliated with John Hopkins Medicine
- Three brand new Cardiac Catheterization Labs
- 10 hour shifts
- 7am - 5:30pm
- No Weekends!
- Minimal call
- Dependent Child Tuition Assistance program ($15k per year, per child)
- 2% Matching 403(b) tax-deferred retirement plan and 4% company contribution
- Pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement program (up to $30k and scholarship opportunities)
- Free parking and Metrorail subsidy
- Free shuttle from hospital campus to Bethesda Metrorail Station
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Numerous community and corporate discounts
- Wellness programs
- Child care counseling services
- Paid annual leave
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription insurance
- Life and 60% Short-Term Disability insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance optional
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program
- Legal resources plan (payroll deducted)
- Maryland or Compact State Registered Nurse license
- ACLS and CPR through the American Heart Association
- Associates' Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years in Intensive Care or Coronary Care
About Suburban Hospital
An affiliate of John Hopkins Medicine, Suburban Hospital is a Magnet Designated, community-based, not-for-profit hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943. As the designated trauma center for Montgomery County, Suburban Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers both complex and routine care for a range of specialities. Our team is focused on providing Purpose, Passion, and Commitment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.