Suburban Hospital is looking for experienced ICU Registered Nurses to join their team today!
About the Intensive Care Unit
- Part of a Magnet Designated community hospital affiliated with John Hopkins Medicine
- 24-bed unit that treats more than 1,600 critically ill or injured patients each year
- One of only 9 designated trauma centers across the state
- Dedicated 24-hour coverage by full-time Intensivists
- Decentralized nursing and monitoring stations outside each patient room
- Dependent Child Tuition Assistance program ($15k per year, per child)
- 2% Matching 403(b) tax-deferred retirement plan
- Pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free parking
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Numerous community and corporate discounts
- Wellness programs
- Child care counseling services
- Paid annual leave
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription insurance
- Life and 60% Short-Term Disability insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance optional
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program
- Legal resources plan (payroll deducted)
- Maryland or Compact State Registered Nurse license
- BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association
- Associates' Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years in a Medical, Cardiac, or Trauma ICU
About Suburban Hospital
An affiliate of John Hopkins Medicine, Suburban Hospital is a Magnet Designated, community-based, not-for-profit hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943. As the designated trauma center for Montgomery County, Suburban Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers both complex and routine care for a range of specialities. Our team is focused on providing Purpose, Passion, and Commitment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.