Night Light Pediatric Urgent Care is searching for a Community Outreach Member to join their team!
Find out what Andrea, FNP, enjoys about working at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
The Community Outreach Member works primarily in the field with parents, children, and the community-at-large to raise awareness of Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care. The member builds strategic relationships, conducts a variety of outreach activities, and maintains relationships with local businesses. The work will focus on the Cy-Fair, Sugar Land, Webster, Humble, Pearland, Katy, Tanglewood, Garden Oaks, and many other communities in the Greater Houston Area.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Work with marketing team to implement an outreach plan that targets parents, daycares, schools, and other organizations.
- Work collaboratively with outreach members to set up, execute, and break down community events such as health fairs, teddy bear clinics, festivals, and expos.
- Maintain documentation of outreach activities and assist in tracking data related to attendance and inventory of materials.
- Attends and participates in all meetings and trainings to build and maintain knowledge of Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, event planning, public health, or healthcare administration
Find out how NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care got started from our CMO and Co-Founder
- 1 year of community involvement/ activities or company promoting experience
- Public speaking skills
- Organizational skills
- Familiar with the different communities
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform light physical demands
- Able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Must have knowledge of and be comfortable presenting information related to the specific project being assigned.
- Spanish speaking a plus
Certifications, Licenses, and Registration
About Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is a growing organization that addresses an important need in the healthcare delivery system by providing pediatric patients after hours care in a kid-friendly environment. We specialize in children’s unique healthcare needs to give our patients and their caregivers the highest level of care. We offer advancement opportunities as well as a rewarding and fun work environment as we provide quality, affordable, and compassionate services to children ranging from newborn to 21 years old at our 8 clinics throughout the Greater Houston area.
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!
#communityoutreach #communityliaison #lvn #nightlight #nightlighpediatricurgentcare #houston #houstonTX #texas