"You can make a difference in the life of an oncology patient and find your career satisfaction by joining our team of healthcare professionals today."
About the Position
Responsible for providing general project support under the direction of management. Assist in managing the maintenance and operation of all facilities and properties. Ensures facilities maintenance work, follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work orders are tracked and completed within the guidelines. Assist in managing and oversees the daily operations of office services. Assist in delivery of office services such as document processing and retention, mail, office equipment, purchasing, and facilities maintenance that meet the needs of the organization. Organize and maintain files and databases. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 6:00pm or 9am - 6pm
Insurances: Life, medical, dental, short term and long term disability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Provides support to Facilities Manager in regard to onsite project coordination.
• Create and facilitate office building maintenance work orders.
• Coordinate maintenance of office furniture, case goods, modular units, plants, service supplies, equipment rentals/leases, (Multifunction copiers, Water coolers, postage, etc.)
• Coordinate maintenance of Contract Services (Cleaning Services, Linen Services, Medical Waste Services, Shred-it, Courier Services, etc.)
• Responsible for purchasing products as directed and approved by Facilities Manager
• Oversees the planning and installation of furniture, equipment and finishes in accordance with designated plans.
• Maintains deadlines on deliverables and communicates with staff and vendors regarding such as necessary.
• Creates/Assist Facilities Manager and maintains all copies of contracts, purchase orders, change orders, etc.
• Establishes and maintains communications with Vendors and Subcontractors.
• Review invoices for accuracy before sending to Accounts Payable
• Responsible for special projects as assigned while balancing day-to-day workload
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties that may be added or changed as the course and scope of the job directs
Assists with special projects as requested
Very detailed-oriented with an ability to perform at a high level of organization
Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Must possess the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email with vendors and all team members.
Ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines based on prioritization
Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
Positive, professional appearance and attitude required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
2+ years of relevant experience
Degree preferred not required
Strong Verbal and written communication skills
COMMENTS: This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned, and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Oncology Consultants is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
About Oncology Consultants
Oncology Consultants has been a premier adult medical oncology & hematology practice in Houston, TX for over 35 years. Our healthcare team is committed to provide state of the art cancer treatment in a caring environment as we continue to expand our oncology services in the metropolitan region.
Medical Center | Memorial City | Sugar Land | Katy | Willowbrook | Southwest Northwest | West Houston
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.