"You can make a difference in the life of an oncology patient and find your career satisfaction by joining our team of healthcare professionals today."
About Oncology Consultants
Oncology Consultants has been a premier adult medical oncology & hematology practice in Houston, TX for over 35 years. Our healthcare team is committed to provide state of the art cancer treatment in a caring environment as we continue to expand our oncology services in the metropolitan region.
About the Position
We are seeking Oncology RNs, in our Oncology physician-practice setting in the Southwest Houston area.
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
- Saturday Backup Call rotation from 10-2pm about every 20 weeks at one location( Volunteer)
- Insurances: Life, medical, dental, short term and long term disability
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Promote optimal functioning of the individual/family throughout the continuum of the disease experience.
- Integration of physiological and psychosocial components using the nursing process.
- Collaboration with the health care team to coordinate and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Participate in continuing education programs and pursue professional development.
- Patient Education
- Patient Assessment
- Oncology Nursing Interventions
- Professional Accountability
- Administrative tasks, including indirect nursing activities which promote quality cancer patient care.
- Comply with research protocols
- Documentation of care
Chemotherapy infusion/Oral chemotherapy
- Oncology Nursing experience
- Managing side effects of cancer and cancer treatments
- Good IV skills
- OCN preferred
- Computer literate
- Bilingual - A+ but not mandatory
Oncology Consultants is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Medical Center | Memorial City | Sugar Land | Katy | Willowbrook | Southwest Northwest | West Houston
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.