I. SCOPE OF ROLE:
Provide quality cleanliness oversight to assigned building (s).
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise the assignments of the porter
• Prepare work order schedules and submit on a regular basis to facility management
• Distribute rent invoices and other property management correspondence
• Provide weekly report of work performed to director of facility management
• Supervise all assigned
• Maintain records of all service/maintenance of building systems
• Maintain control of supplies and uniforms
• Generate requisitions whenever supplies need replenishing
• Perform all repairs needed in the facility, such as all light fixtures, electrical outlets, plumbing and replacement of necessary plumbing material for proper usage
• Install and assemble cabinets, furniture or other items as needed by the facility
• Perform duties normally handled by the porter, in his/her absence and as needed• All other duties assigned by facilities management or program director.
III. REQUIREMENTS:REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Working hours from 7am-3pm with on-call responsibilities for the site (subject to change)
• Interprets relevant information to resolve problems. Effectively balances considerations and alternatives to make sound decisions
• Handles unexpected situations by responding effectively to challenges, deadlines and emergencies. Copes adequately with stress on the job
• Provides timely, accurate and clear documentation according to established policies and procedures
• Applies time management skills to work effectively within given deadlines
• Carries out orders and directives. Organizes own time and prioritizes workload effectively
.• Uses resources wisely
• Willingness to initiate new ideas. Consistently looks for better ways of doing things.
• Demonstrates effective verbal, written and listening skills
• Works well as part of a team
• Can be relied upon to be available as needed; includes attendance and punctuality
• Responds to consumer needs promptly, accurately and with courtesy and respect
• Models appropriate behavior. Represents the organization in a positive and appropriate manner to outside resources.
• Supports the missions and values of SUS and draws attention to behavior that undermines group effectiveness or is inconsistent with core values
• Maintains confidentiality of consumers and staff. Restrictions information to know who need to know
.• Maintains positive enthusiasm toward job accountabilities and objectives.
• Persists with extra effort and overcomes obstacles to get the job done• Licenses in various skilled areas may be required.
• If unavailable at the time of emergency (after working hours) employee must contact facility maintenance for further assistance.