The Harris Center is looking for an experienced Therapist to join our Multisystemic Therapy Team
About the Position
The Therapist in the Multisystemic Therapy Department works with children in a placement facility, detention center, or a community-based site under the direction of Juvenile Probation Department, MST Supervisor, and the Director of Children's Services. You will provide direct clinical treatment to children and their families via problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, outcome review, and strategy revision procedure. As some of the youths you will be assigned to may be aggressive or in crisis, the MST Therapist also provides crisis assessment, counseling, and intervention to reduce symptoms and prevent admission to a more restrictive environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Prescription plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans with company matching
- Free banking
- Generous PTO
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- New hire referral bonus
- Various discounts (mobile phone service, fitness centers and other wellness amenities)
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in one of the following: psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, human development, or educational psychology
- Licensed Master's Social Work, preferred
- 2 years of clinical experience, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability for On-Call rotations
- Bilingual, preferred
About The Harris Center
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.