The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for a new Vice President of Human Resources to join our team!
About the Position
The Vice President of Human Resources at The Harris Center will be responsible for providing leadership and direction in the acquisition, retention, and development of stellar employees for The Harris Center. You will need to work in collaboration and via innovation alongside your team to direct recruitment, hiring, and training of employees. In doing so, you will need to lead the HR department in collaborating, integrating, facilitating, and evaluating how human and financial resources are utilized as well as how the organization's culture and infrastructure supports the promotion and professional development of employees. A goal for the VP of HR will be promoting a strong sense of mission, encouraging and respecting diversity, and increasing the commitment to quality customer service, operational and clinical excellence, and personal accountability. The Vice President of HR will assist the executive team in identifying problems and solutions related to organizational operations.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(a), 403(b), or 457 retirement plans with matching
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan Repayment Coordination Assistance
- Professional development programs
- New hire referral bonus
- 7 years of diverse Human Resources experience
- At least 5 years of progressive responsible management
- Experience in leading organizational development and delivering education and training to employees
- Management experience in healthcare or behavioral health organization, preferred
About The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.