The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our team!
About the Position
The Senior Compensation Analyst ensures internal pay equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with various policies and regulations for the Human Resources Department. You will need to research compensation trends and practices, conduct salary surveys and job audits, and analyze costs associated with salary increases. In order to further program advancements, you will need to research and document job title changes and pay adjustments and then present these to Management. The Senior Compensation Analyst also participates in the editing and revision of job descriptions, guidelines, procedures, and project planning.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(a), 403(b), or 457 retirement plans with matching
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salary
- Family and Medical leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loan Repayment Coordination Assistance
- Professional development programs
- New hire referral bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- 5 years experience as compensation analyst
- Experience with benefits, preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or other HR certification, preferred
About The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD
The Harris Center is the state-designated Local Mental Health Authority and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Authority serving Harris County, Texas. As the largest behavioral and developmental disability care center in Texas, The Harris Center provides a full continuum of services at 86 different sites across Harris County in more than 42 different languages as well as sign language in order to better serve our community. We are committed to meeting the behavioral health and IDD needs of Harris County residents and giving them hope to live to their fullest potential.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet, or computer.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (“The HARRIS CENTER”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.